I've been writing online since 2008. Sometimes it's been serious business posts (like on this popular Hot Tub Blog) Most of it is me complaining about first-world problems. Some if it I'm actually proud of. You can read some of it below.
one day in Philadelphia
There is nothing better than Springtime in an East Coast city. If you would have asked me a month ago, I would have told you Philadelphia was the worst place on earth, and you should never visit EVER. But that was just the cold, melting snow and me being tired of cleaning up road salt from my wood floors talking. This weekend was Philadelphia perfection. The sun was shining, there was no sports traffic and no one was drunk before 10 am dressed in green. The temperature was somewhere in between no jacket and “holy $h!t, I wish I had my jacket”. In other words, Philadelphia was the best place to be this weekend.
I HATE MOTHER'S DAY FOR ME
When you find out your mom has cancer you know she’s going to get sick and she’s going to lose her hair. You know her life is going to be rows of pills and vitamins, constant Doctor’s appointments and visits in and out of the hospital. Even though it seems unlikely despite the diagnosis, you even know death is a real possibility. You’ve seen Stepmom. You read the brochures not updated since the 80s that your guidance counselor gave you to read the day after you learned the bad news..
- Falling into the Outlander Fandom
- Do you remember Joe Lando (Yep, Sully from Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman)
- Why isn't there a Tinder for Friendship?
- I have a problem with the Book Rating System on Goodreads
- Do I have to pay a lot of money for a hot tub?
- Social Media does not equal book sales
- How a Hot Tub can help you keep your New Year's Resolutions